Explore the wilderness and the deep down culture of
our Belle Province riding an Africa Twin!
7 days of adrenaline and fun exploring the Canadian Northeast
7 days of adventure riding your bike or our Africa Twin
You are there to enjoy, our guide takes care of the rest! We even take the time to refine your driving on the spot, so that the adventure remains a memorable pleasure.
An epic ride led safely by our experience guides; they will take you to discover our Belle Province. They will ensure that you get to the most emblematic places of our territory. An adventure for all.
Comfort and safety being at the heart of our concerns, an assistance vehicle carries a spare motorcycle, a mobile repair shop and your luggage. Hold on to the sites long enough to treasure precious memories!
- Dual-sport motorcycle fitted with knobby tires 50-50
- Helmet with visor or goggle
- Motorcycle boots and gloves
- Motorcycle jacket and pants highly recommended for your safety
- Rain gear suitable for motorcycling
- Bug net
- Hydration pack or gourd
- Swimsuit (spa)
Included / not included
- Experienced local guides
- Real-time coaching on the trails
- Intercom Sena
- 6 days of motorcycle
- 7 nights in a comfortable double room or chalet
- All meals including dinner on arrival day and breakfast on departure day
- Acess toto National Parks and Wildlife Reserves
- B46 Tshirt
- Motorbike (rental option: Africa Twin 1000 cc manual or DCT equipped with Wolfman tank bag + spare motorcycle)
- Gasoline (available on site)
- GPS (rental option: Garmin 610)
- Personal insurance
- Personal motorcycle equipment
- Alcohol and tips
Quebec Parks Tour
8 National Parks
Montreal-Trudeau International Airport